Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's a wonder

You know this post? Well, I've eaten my words and pooped them out again within an 8 hour period today.

It's a wonder anyone in their right mind would want to become an American school teacher (note: very different from an American "schoolteacher" - if only I had these verbal skills during the SATs, no?).

It's a wonder I'm able to leave the house properly dressed each morning. The things I forget and then finally remember when I'm already half-way to my destination!

It's a wonder American students are able to do as well as they do when they have so much to do in so little time. And it all has to compete with ipods, video games, TV, and popular culture in general.

It's a wonder anyone with any kind of life at all and/or who supports themselves/their families financially survives the California teacher credential process.

There were times this summer when I felt that I was the laziest person on earth. Apparently, the time has come to balance out that inequality.

No comments: