Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Clues and wanderings



How come I'm most tempted to buy wanted, but imprudent, things just when my wallet can't handle it? Really, I might have to sell this mac in order to pay for next semester.

5 English speakers + 1 Cantonese speaker + 1 rather shallow curriculum = me pulling out my hair in fistfuls.

I'm not sure my CT really enjoys me being in her classroom...student teachers get such an awkward position.

Baja Fresh's chips and guacamole were surprisingly satisfying today.

Babies are funny when they drool.

Ok, so my financial situation is not as dreary as the picture states, but tonight I am strongly wishing I had filled out a FAFSA for the 08-09 school year. My cash reserves are just getting a little too low for comfort.

I'm also getting a little too sloppy for comfort. It's clean up time!


Photo from here.

No comments: