Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

One

I think I'm cycling through the widest range of emotions I've ever experienced:

Shocked
Numbed
Disbelief
Saddened
Disappointed
Relief
Resigned
Determined
Worried
Very worried
Denial
Bitter
Anger

I'm on the last three of that list right now. I am angry. How come this had to happen to me? Again?! And what is up with people? I heard some very disturbing news on the grapevine today - and I was not surprised. I suspected something like that was going on. I was naive enough to hope people would be above all that. But I guess not. We are supposed to be adults here! What is with all the high school-ness that is going on here? Mankind is a rather disappointing organism.

::sigh:: One day at a time.

The One Meme
All these items are supposed to reflect anything about you right now.

One picture

Dead jelly.


One poem

Why is it?
Why is it some mornings
Your clothes just don't fit?
Your pants are too short
To bend over or sit
Your sleeves are too long
And your hat is too tight -
Why is it some mornings
Your clothes don't feel right?
By Shel Silverstein


One item of clothing

Comfy, faded, floral pajamas


One song


I was debating between this one and Surrounded by The Fray. I chose this one because I can embed it, and it's lesser known.


One place

Yep, I think I am a beach/coastal person.


One Disney princess

I never really liked the Disney princess franchise, so it was odd to find it so difficult to decide which one I identified with the most. It was a three way tie between Jasmine, Mulan, and Belle. Belle's love of books tipped the scale.
Photo from here.


One quote

"There is always something more important than ourselves and our dreams." - Ed from FMA
(There were several I was debating on too, for this category. I chose this one, well, because there is.)

No comments: