Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

New tag

I've been thinking about doing only a photo-type entry for awhile now - just didn't know what the topic would be. Then, the other day I randomly thought about all the different schools I've been to - teaching, learning, or both. Which naturally led me to think what a good topic for a photo blog! So here it is.
Towers over dorms.


View from my room.


Victorian style night club for academics.


Clock tower + palm trees + memories from awesome Chinese music class = my favorite building in the entire school.


Main building. A little to the right from the above.

I don't know how many of these I can do. Even though I've taught at fifteen different schools (at least!), I'm typically busy thinking about teaching during the time before class and in a hurry to leave after. But if there's a goal and a purpose, especially a blogging purpose, then the chances of me remembering to take some campus photos goes up dramatically.

No comments: