Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

More annoying than the old rubber ink they used to use

And I thought over-aggressive squirrels were annoying.

Have I ever mentioned how annoyed I am at the current LiveScan/fingerprinting system? No? Well here goes. I'm more annoyed at the current LiveScan/fingerprinting system than at:

- Miley Cyrus
- Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" video
- my father's inability to make a solid decision about anything, thus making a mountain out of a mole hill
- gum stuck to my brand new work shoes

However, I am not as annoyed at the LiveScan system than at the incredible masses of hoops a person has to jump through to get their foot in the door of public school teaching. Was it always like this? Is it like this for everyone? And, most importantly, who do I have to know in order to bypass at least a few of these hoops?

No comments: