Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Like playing with Photo Booth for no reason other than boredom.

It's the last week of July and I'm getting a little jittery/angsty. I have no textbooks (at least not the correct ones). I have no classroom, let along keys, no schedule, no student list.

Ok, I know all of those things are a little too early to expect when the first day is August 31. And I know there is nothing I, or my school and the district can do to expedite things. They wouldn't want to anyway - things will change and continue changing up to and through the first day.

All the better reason to be as prepared as possible. I can't figure out an exact schedule yet, but I've been lesson planning and brushing up on my algebra teaching methods. I've been trying to plan fun things in between all the lecture-type lessons and exams. It makes me rather anxious to have a floating "plan" like this though, with nothing really tied down to a particular date except for the first and last days of schools, and the school holidays.

Chill out! It'll get done, things will be ok. And if it isn't, well, that's ok too. I can handle it.

No comments: