Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Movies will have to wait

One of these days I'm going to finally watch all these dvds and listen to all this music. Someday...

Things I did today

* Write three partial lesson plans for PACT Task 2.

** Plan and prepare for this week's lessons.

*** Read the paper. By which I mean, "glance through the ads to see if anything good is on sale." Someday, I'll have enough time to go through a paper properly again. Maybe. Perhaps by the time I do, journalism really will be dead. =\

**** Play games with Sunday school kids.

***** Practice with choir.

****** Talk about the week's lessons with JL.

******* Get cut off phone with JL. Twice. Give up calling him back. We were pretty much done anyway.

******** Fold laundry. Recycle three shirts and two pairs of socks for cleaning rags. I need new clothes soon.

********* Read new manga scans online.

********** Debate whether to put off cleaning for another day to focus on finishing PACT tonight so I don't have to worry about it tomorrow night.

Things I will do before the day is over

Finish PACT Task 2 and leave cleaning for another day.

No comments: