Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

About

It's about time I did an About page.


My name is Bonnie. I was born in Hong Kong. I live in California. The photo above was taken in Florida.


I teach. I've taught in San Joaquin, Contra Costa, and Sacramento counties. I've also taught English abroad.


I learn. I attended Yau Yat Chuen and Wee Care (pre), Commodore Stockton Skills (elementary), Sierra (middle), Lincoln (high), and UC Davis (undergrad). I currently attend CSU Sacramento (post-bac). I will forever attend San Joaquin Delta (jc), or some other form of continuing education. I also studied abroad at HKU.


I drive. A lot. This is mainly because I teach at several different schools.


I like outdoor recreation and am CPR certified.


I volunteer at church with children's ministry and the youth choir. I can play piano, guitar, and flute, but probably need to practice a lot more than I currently do.

No comments: