Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hurry up already

Such a long road.

Ok, so I know today's earlier post was about endurance and persistence and all that noble, fun stuff. But I wrote that several days ago and already my mentality has broken down into something less iron-clad.

Maybe it's because I'm bored today. Maybe it's because I see my bank account dwindling from tuition payments. Maybe it's because my 2009 summer is five months long rather than the normal 2-3. I don't know, but I'm getting tired of waiting and working ever so slowly to get results that are even slower to come into being.

Must. Resist. Being. Impatient. Must. Remember. The. Best. Things. Take. Forever. To. Accomplish.

You got that students? You think a normal school day is way too long? Try 20+ years worth of education with nothing to show for it as of yet.

No comments: