Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

California Academy of Sciences






All photos in this post were taken by my friends, M&B. Unfortunately, about ten minutes before we entered the Academy, my water bottle leaked all over my 4-year-old Canon Powershot while both were in my bag. The water bottle won.

Hence, there were many other photos I would have loved to take, but alas, that was not meant to be. Still, this place is awesome. Totally worth shelling out for tickets and a bus to go to. The aquarium and the planeterium were my favorite, especially the weird seadragons.

The older exhibits from when I was in elementary school were still there too. They had less attraction now, especially compared to the newer, cooler things.

I also remember this place having a nice collection of reptiles and bugs before they renovated. Much more than was present in the rainforest exhibit. Where did they all go?

No comments: