Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Why I don't understand teenaged girls

In your face, and then not again.

Reason #286

Somehow, quite a few of them tend to think it's necessary to be flighty. It is not.

I had made an appointment with a couple girls from the youth choir I help out in. We were supposed to go shopping for new formal uniforms. They decided to go to a football game instead - and I didn't find out until I was at their door, talking to their non-English-nor-Chinese-speaking grandmother through the front window because the she thought I was too suspicious to open the door for.

I guess I got a little ticked off. I don't think I would have been if they had called me to cancel. Or if they didn't have a reputation for pulling stuff like this.

I went shopping on my own. Hey, I needed clothes anyway. Then I went home and watched classic movies all afternoon. Teachers need their own relaxing-time too.

No comments: