Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Whoa

Percolating fairy lights.

How on earth did three whole days go by without me even peeking in at the blog?

Well, ok, I know how. Volunteer work, portfolio updating, researching for upcoming interviews, play dates for the rabbit, pruning trees, keeping track of the constantly changing schedule, CSET prep (yep, I'm doing the CSET again - for single subject math this time) and an obsession with a certain manga story that seems to be everlastingly slow about releasing the next chapter (I want to know what happens!), that's how.

I've also been hit with a bit of a blogging-block. I have things to write about, but I'm not particularly ready to put them down in black and white just yet. Percolating, yes, percolating.


First of the two interviews happens tomorrow. Also tomorrow, first of the three separate 2010 Summer Road Trips South occurs. It would be the least fun one, so it's good that I'm getting it out of the way first.

2 comments:

Yeni said...

I love your photo of the hanging lanterns and the word "percolating." You are always so creative with your posts, keep up the good work!

bun2bon said...

Thanks J! I love that photo too. It was rather an accidental artistic photo - I was fiddling with the buttons and pressed the shutter a little too hard. Learning to take these on purpose is my next step. =)