Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So goes life

It's the end of the school year and I'm wrapping things up. Perhaps it's because I have my eye on next year, but there are so many things floating around my head, bouncing through that space like little lightening bolts. The constant thought I have throughout the day is, "Oh, that would make a good blog entry."

But of course, can't blog through the great school firewall. And I can't be attached to my email all day with 160+ young people waiting to react to what I do and say. So the ideas wait. And then I forget about them the moment I get a second to write something proper.

On a different note. I'm beginning to hate those old non-digitized scantrons - the ones where you have to bubble in your own name and ID number. Mainly because I told my class to bubble in their ID number left-justified when it should have been right-justified and now I have to go through 33 scantrons by hand and fix them myself. Idiot.

No comments: