Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Things that make me sigh. And not in the good way.

Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea. Whimsical escapism.


Being in a paralyzing, dream-like daze.

Accidentally putting the ice cream back in the refrigerator side instead of the freezer side and not discovering this until the next day.

Read through my midterm evaluation from this semester while re-organizing my files and being depressed about it all over again.

Waking up from a nap that wasn't refreshing or relaxing.

Overhearing my mother complain for the first time - that I know of - how I don't have a boyfriend.


Things that make me want to prove I'm better than that:

All of the above.

I spent the past three days or so going through all my papers, sorting out the keepers from the recycle pile, and then reorganizing the folders with new labels. I feel rather guilty for having used a forest worth of paper in the past two years alone. But it feels good to clear out the clutter.

No comments: